When you sell a home, the most important tool needed is a PLAN. The well-trained realtors at RealStar can assist you in developing the right strategy.
We're in-touch with buyers on a daily basis, and our commitment to you involves each of the following:
- Accurate Evaluation: The appropriate selling price of your home should be the highest price the market will bear. To assist you in determining the correct asking price, we provide you with a comprehensive market analysis of comparable properties sold and offered for sale in your neighborhood.
- Professional Advice: We will advise you of any necessary repairs and we will help you with ideas as to how you may best prepare your home for showing. We keep you up to date on the state of the market, the sale of similar properties, and any other factors which may affect the progress of the sale of your home.
- Promotion Of Your Home To Other Realtors: The major selling points of your home will be distributed to other real estate firms throughout the community. We are members of the Multiple Listing Service, and we can even advertise your home nationally via the internet.
- Signage: RealStar Realtors advertise your home 24 hours a day.
- Notify Purchasers: We will use our advanced computer system to identify people who are looking for homes in your neighborhood. They will be contacted and given the details of your property.
- Open Houses: If appropriate, open houses will be arranged and held during reasonable hours.
- Advertising: We will advertise your home in various publications and communicate the results to you.
- Progress Report: Every step in the sales effort will be documented, and our Progress Report will keep you up to date.
- Pre-approved Mortgages and Financing Guidance: We offer pre-approved mortgages which encourage buyers by letting them know the mortgage potential in advance. Your RealStar representative will provide professional financing guidance to both the buyer and the seller.